Virtual City Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates (Virtual City) recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of any of their products and/or services.Through this statement, we affirm our utmost respect for your right to privacy. This policysets out the principles which guide us in the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Collection of Information
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Virtual City shall not use your personal information in an unauthorised manner. Neither shall wedisclose your personal information to unauthorised persons.
YouHowever, accept that we may use or disclose your personal information for the following purposes and such purposes are authorised:
- a) to understand and meet your needs and preferences as our Customer;
- b) to develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- c) to manage and develop our business and operations; and
- d) tomeet legal and regulatory requirements.
We also reserve the right to use, disclose, sell, trade or rent:
- a) data aggregated provided that the data is not linked to any specific individual;
- b) personal information where such sale, trade or rent ispart of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Virtual City.
You acknowledge that by using the Virtual City products and services, some of your personal information will be available toany third party involved in providing the products and services including without limitation, mobile phone operators, internet service providers and third party application developers.
You accept that Virtual City shall have the right to monitor your account usage and may disclose personal information in compliance with a court order issued by a court of competent jurisdiction ormay disclose such information to local law enforcement or investigative agencies or any competent regulatory or governmental agencies to assist in the prevention, detection or prosecution of money laundering activities, fraud or other criminal activities;
Virtual City may retain your Transaction data for a period of upto seven (7) years or as may be required by any law or regulation.
- Security of Your Personal Information
We have put security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorised access to and alteration of your personal information under our control and to prevent any other breach of confidentiality relating to such information.
- The Obligation of Employees to Adhere to this Policy
Virtual City employees who handle personal information are under an obligation to treat it confidentially and may not disclose it to unauthorised third parties. Virtual City employees are also responsible for the internal security of the information. Employees who violate Virtual City’s privacy policies are subject to a range of disciplinary actions.
- Contact Information